Pinpoint Wealth Advice Ltd – Who we are:
Pinpoint Wealth Advice Ltd., was established by David Maher, ACII, QFA, RPA who has over 25 years’ experience in the Financial Services Industry. This time included working for one of the leading Insurance Companies in Ireland, before moving on to contribute to, as Life and Pensions Director, the growth and sale of a large Irish Brokerage. Pinpoint Wealth’s mission is to build better financial futures for our clients. We look to work with Professionals, Business Owners and Families who value a long term partnership approach to Financial Planning. We deliver a service that is both professional and personal, and one that is based upon the cornerstones of integrity and transparency
What we do:
Bespoke Financial Planning that includes Retirement and Investment Planning.
Guidance through the Mortgage process for First Time Buyer, Moving Property, Re-Mortgaging or investing in a Buy-to-Let property.
PERSONAL INSURANCE BROKING
Wide range of Protection Policies from Mortgage Protection cover to Income Protection.
BUSINESS INSURANCE BROKING
Keyman Insurance, Shareholder Insurance, Executive Income Protection.
How we do it:
- Partner with respected Life Insurance Companies, Banks and specialist Investment Providers to provide choice and better outcomes.
- Adopt market leading Financial Software, such as “Voyant Advisor”, to enhance our Financial Planning Advice Process.
- Embrace Smart Technology, such as “Docusign”, to make our service simple and as free from unnecessary paper waste as possible.
- Utilise the back office administration expertise of “The Timebank” to maximise efficiencies, while promoting consistent and jargon-free client communication.
- Maintain the highest levels of industry knowledge via education – David is currently studying towards Certified Financial Planner – CFP (Level 9), attending seminars, webinars and meeting Continuous Professional Development (CPD) industry requirements.
Take the time to explore our Website and if you feel we can be a good match for your Financial Planning requirements, feel free to make contact for an initial discussion.